How ChatBeacon Is Changing The ChatBot Game
What if we told you there was a way that you could considerably cut staffing costs, serve customers instantly, AND be available to answer their questions 24/7?
Well, with the ChatBeacon ChatBot, gone are the days of having to employ an entire team of chat operators, customers waiting for the “next available agent,” and limiting your online hours of operation. Be there for your customers, instantly, day or night!
Being integrated globally by companies small and large alike, chatbots are the new frontier in online customer service. Using highly advanced technology, they can learn natural language, impressively simulate human conversation, instantly greet website visitors, automatically route chats to different agents or departments, answer common inquiries, walk users through troubleshooting processes, and so much more, all with a simple upgrade that can be set up in just a few minutes.
ChatBeacon Live Chat, unlike any other live chat solution on the market, is fully compatible with FOUR major chatbot platforms, giving you the choice between IBM Watson Conversation, Google Dialogflow, Motion.ai, and Microsoft Bot Framework. Available with our Everything+ plans, you can pick the platform that best suits your needs and preferences. Take a look below to explore your options:
IBM Watson Conversation
- IBM Watson Conversation is extremely easy to setup and operate for both developers and non-technical users. Quickly build and deploy an IBM chatbot and use it as a Virtual Agent that can answer chats across all chat channels: website, SMS Chat and Facebook Chat, even across multiple websites and departments.
- Save time by deploying and training intelligent chatbots in just a few minutes via a web interface, with no complex code-writing needed. Eliminate lengthy prechat surveys with chatbots that capture customer information in a natural conversation.
- Take advantage of the IBM platform to integrate cognitive computing into your ChatBeacon Live Chat account. Create chatbots that use IBM’s advanced technology to learn, comprehend, and act, serving your customers as efficiently as a human agent.
- The IBM technology learns as it goes, and understands natural language. Chatbots can respond to customers in a human-like conversation, with impressive accuracy. Your customers will never know they’re speaking to a bot.
(Part of the Google Cloud Platform)
- Google Dialogflow supports over 20 languages and seamlessly integrates with over 14 platforms. Expand your reach by building bots that are multi-lingual.
- Learns to recognize the intent and context of what a user says, allowing conversational interface to provide highly efficient and accurate responses. Your users will never know they’re speaking to a bot.
- Save time by utilizing any of the 30+ fully-customizable pre-built industry-specific agents that specialize in different areas of knowledge.
- Follow-up on orders, schedule appointments, answer commonly asked questions, and assist users with simple tasks by building conversational interfaces designed to perform these tasks.
(Now partnered with Hubspot)
- The Motion.ai chatbots are extremely user-friendly. Upon installation, chatbots can be set up in just a few minutes.
- Chatbots capture customer information during a natural conversation, eliminating the need for a lengthy PreChat survey.
- Simply the chat experience by enabling bots that route chats to different agents or departments using keywords.
- In the event that the chatbot cannot assist the user, Motion.ai chatbots can capture online messages from visitors and email them to agents to answer at their earliest convenience.
Microsoft Bot Framework
(For advanced users and developers)
- Azure Bot Service speeds up development by providing an integrated environment that's purpose-built for bot development with the Microsoft Bot Framework connectors and BotBuilder SDKs. Developers can get started in seconds with out-of-the-box templates for scenarios including basic, form, language understanding, question and answer, and proactive bots.
- Build, connect, deploy, and manage intelligent bots to naturally interact with your users. Learns native language so well, your customers will think they’re interacting with a live human agent.
- Create bots that can recognize a user in photos, moderate content, make smart recommendations, translate language and more. Cognitive Services enable your bot to see, hear, and interpret in more human ways.
- Together, the Azure Bot Service and Language Understanding service enable developers to create conversational interfaces for various industries like banking, travel, entertainment, and more.
If you’re interested in learning more about chatbots, or have any questions about ChatBeacon products, feel free to chat with a member of our team!